Last Updated: 06/14/2023
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and provide a personalized browsing experience.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website and enable you to navigate and use its features. They are essential for accessing secure areas and ensuring the proper functioning of the Website.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with our Website. This data helps us understand user behavior, improve our services, and enhance the user experience.
- Marketing and Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing activities to deliver relevant advertisements based on your interests. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Preferences Cookies: Preferences cookies allow our Website to remember your choices and preferences, such as language selection and font size, for a more personalized experience.
By default, most web browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can manage or disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your browsing experience and restrict certain features of the Website.
To learn more about cookie management, visit the help section of your browser or refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac